We are currently looking for people for the position
INTERNATIONAL AREA SALES MANAGER - IVD
Workplace: Lublin or Warsaw
What is your responsibility?
- Planning and developing of sales in foreign market – Europe or Latin America
- Building long relationship with suppliers and clients
- Getting cooperation with new clients
- Representing a company in seminars, trade fairs, industry events (foreign)
- Negotiating on the contractual conditions with suppliers and clients
- Taking care of company image and promoting products – medical devices in diagnostic laboratory
What is important for us?
- Higher education in faculty: medical analysis, biotechnology, pharmacy etc.
- Min. several years work experience on the similar job in IVD area (biotechnology, hematology, immunology or coagulology)
- Fluency in English
- High presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Willingness to frequently business trips abroad (Europe or Latin America)
- High negotiation skills
- Good work organization
Why is it worth to join with us?
- Competitive salary
- International workplace
- Necessary work tools: PC and mobile phone
- Stably employment in dynamic developing
- Contract of employement or contractual
- Opportunity to use private medical care
- Good work atmosphere
If you are interested please send your CV to the address firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject write reference number: ASM.
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.
You can paste any of the following consents into your CV:
1. I agree / I do not * agree to the processing by PZ Cormay S.A. my personal data included
in this form and / or other documents provided by me for the purposes of this recruitment. If you want to provide additional data, we would like to inform you that PZ Cormay S.A. with its registered office in Łomianki, ul. Wiosenna 22 will be able to process them only if you obtain additional voluntary consent.
2. I agree / I do not agree * to processing by PZ Cormay S.A. my personal data included
in this form and / or other documents provided by me for future recruitments. If you want to provide additional data, we would like to inform you that PZ Cormay S.A. with its registered office in Łomianki, ul. Wiosenna 22 will be able to process them only if you obtain additional voluntary consent.
(*) Delete where not applicable: I express / do not express
Information in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR
The administrator of personal data is PZ Cormay S.A. with its registered office in Łomianki ul. Wiosenna 22. The processing of your personal data is carried out for the purposes of the recruitment process. The legal basis for data processing is the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR, legal provisions related to the employment process, including in particular the Labor Code and provisions on the protection of personal data, Article 23 (1) point 1 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on data protection (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended), and from May 28, 2018 Regulation of the European Parliament (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC of the General Data Protection Regulation). Personal data has been provided in an open and voluntary manner.
We would like to inform you that in connection with data processing, you have the right to:
• access to the content of data and their correction, correction or limitation of processing, objecting to processing, deletion of data as far as the law allows and the transfer of data,
• to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal if the processing takes place on the basis of consent to the processing of ordinary data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) or a specific category ( Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR),
• to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
• Your data will not consist of profiling or automated decision making.
• Your personal data will be processed until the end of the recruitment process, unless you agree to the processing of your data for future recruitments, but not longer than for a period of 2 years.
• Questions regarding your personal data and regarding withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, please send to: email@example.com.
• Please be advised that Ms Magdalena Pawelec is the personal data protection officer.