On 25 May 2018, Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC became applicable, referred to as RODO. Due to the fact that we care about maintaining your privacy and the security of your personal data, and also wanting to provide you with constant access to information about the products offered by our company, we want to provide you with some information about the terms of processing by PZ Cormay S.A. your personal data and your rights, in accordance with the new regulations.
We want each of you to have full knowledge of the upcoming changes, so before you start using our services, please read the following information.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your data is PZ Cormay S.A., 05-092 Łomianki, ul. Wiosenna 22.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Contact PZ Cormay S.A. as the Administrator is possible through the designated Inspector of Personal Data Protection by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the correspondence address of the Administrator: PZ Cormay S.A., ul. Rapackiego 19A, 20-150 Lublin.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
PZ Cormay S.A. attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of users visiting our site, as well as our clients and other people and companies cooperating with us.
The collected data is used mainly for the purposes of administering the website, concluding trade agreements, presenting new offers of our products, ongoing service of the company, running the sales process, tasks related to logistics and shipment of goods, recruitment processes, staff and payroll services for our employees, conducting tender processes.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, PZ Cormay S.A. [Article 6 (1) letter f RODO] consisting in conducting sales, concluding trade agreements in connection with its business activities, issuing facts, dealing with complaints, conducting correspondence in the form of an e-mail, by post or by telephone.
HOW TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is all information about a physical person identified or identifiable by one or more specific factors determining physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
Users can provide their personal data both on the website by entering them in the subscription form for the newsletter, concluding trade agreements, carrying out cooperation tasks between companies such as: purchase, sale, and shipment of goods. Personal data is provided voluntarily.
PZ Cormay S.A. uses all available technical and organizational measures to protect your data.
PROCESSING OF DATA BY ADMINISTRATOR
PZ Cormay SA as the Administrator collects and processes personal data in accordance with the relevant regulations, in particular with the RODO (Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC) and the data processing rules provided for therein. PZ Cormay S.A. as an Administrator ensures transparency of data processing, in particular, it always informs about the processing of data at the time of collection, including about the purpose and legal basis of the processing - for example when concluding the contract.
PZ Cormay S.A. makes sure that the data is collected only to the extent necessary for the indicated purpose of the contract and it is processed only for as long as it is necessary.
Processing personal data, PZ Cormay S.A. ensures their security and confidentiality as well as access to information on the processing of data subjects. If, despite the security measures in place, personal data protection has been breached (eg "leakage" of data or their loss, theft) PZ Cormay S.A. will inform the data subjects of such an event in a manner consistent with RODO's regulations.
In connection with the conduct of business requiring data processing, they may be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for handling IT systems, entities providing legal services or couriers, recruitment companies.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The period of data processing depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of its processing. It can also result from legal provisions when they form the basis of data processing.
In the case of data processing on the basis of the justified interest of the Administrator (PZ Cormay S.A.), eg: preparation of a purchase contract, maintenance of diagnostic equipment service necessity of archiving data related to ZUS payment, data is processed for a period that enables compliance with this legal obligation performed by PZ Cormay S.A.
If the processing is based on consent, the data is processed until it is withdrawn.When the processing of certain data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract, the data is processed until it is resolved. The data processing period can be extended if the processing is necessary for example to consider a complaint, and after this period - only in the case and to the extent that it will be required by law (data archiving). After the end of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or permanently destroyed.
RIGHTS OF PEOPLE WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
PZ Cormay S.A. provides data subjects with the exercise of rights resulting from the GDPR.
Therefore we would like to inform you that you have the following rights:
• the right to information about the processing of personal data - on this basis PZ Cormay S.A. transmits information about the processing of data to the person making the request, in particular, about the purposes and legal grounds of processing, the scope of data held, entities to be disclosed and the planned date of data deletion;
• the right to delete data - on this basis you can request deletion of data, which processing is no longer necessary to accomplish any of the objectives, for which they were collected;
• right to rectify - PZ Cormay S.A. is obliged to remove any incompatibilities or errors of personal data being processed and to supplement them if incomplete;
• the right to obtain a copy of the data - on this basis PZ Cormay S.A. transmits a copy of the data processed concerning the person making the request;
• the right to limit processing - if such a request is made, PZ Cormay S.A. discontinues processing operations on personal data, except for operations agreed to by the data subject and their retention, in accordance with accepted retention rules or until the reasons for limiting data processing have ceased to exist;
• the right to transfer data - on this basis to the extent to which the data they are processed in connection with the concluded agreement or the consent of PZ Cormay S.A. it issues the data provided by the data subject in a format that allows it to be read by the computer. It is also possible to request this data to be sent to another entity - provided, however, that there are technical possibilities in this regard on the side of PZ Cormay S.A. as well as this other entity;
• the right to complain - in the event that the processing of personal data is found to violate the provisions of the RODO or other provisions on the protection of personal data, the data subject may file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data;
• the right to object to other purposes of data processing - the data subject may at any time object to the processing of personal data that is based on the legitimate interest of PZ Cormay S.A. (e.g. for analytical or statistical purposes or for reasons related to the protection of property). Opposition in this respect should contain justification;
• the right to withdraw consent - if the data are processed on the basis of expressed consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw it at any time, but this does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of the consent;
Withdrawal of consent may take place by sending an email to: email@example.com. After sending a request to your email, an activation link will be sent to the opt-out form. The consent may also be canceled by means of a written form (letter) addressed to the following address: PZ CORMAY S.A., ul. Rapackiego 19, 20-150 Lublin. The letter must contain identification details such as first and last name, mailing address / e-mail address.
In order to exercise these rights, please contact PZ Cormay S.A. or the Data Protection Inspector, using the contact details indicated above.
The response to the notification should be given within one month of since it was received. If it is necessary to extend this deadline, PZ Cormay S.A. informs the applicant about the reasons for the delay. The reply is provided via traditional mail, unless the request was submitted via e-mail or a response was requested in electronic form.
RECRUITMENT COLLECTION OF DATA IN OTHER CASES
As a part of the recruitment processes of PZ Cormay S.A. expects the transfer of personal data (e.g. in a CV or cover letter) only to the extent specified in the labor law. Therefore, information should not be passed on to a wider extent. If the uploaded applications contain additional data, they will not be used or included in the recruitment process. Providing additional data requires a separate consent.
Personal data is processed in recruitment processes:
• in order to perform duties resulting from legal regulations related to the employment process, including in particular the Labor Code, the Civil Code (in the case of civil law contracts), fulfillment of the legal obligation imposed
on PZ Cormay S.A. (Article 6 (1) letter c of the RODO - Regulation of the European Parliament (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / General Regulation on data protection) Personal data has been provided on a voluntary basis (sections 2-5, articles 13-23 of the RODO)
• in order to determine or assert any claims or defend against such claims in connection with staff complaints - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of PZ Cormay S.A. [Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO].
• in order to conduct the recruitment process in the scope of data not required by law, as well as for the purpose of future recruitment processes - the legal basis for processing is consent [Article 6 (1) letter and RODO];
• in order to hire a chosen employee, personal data are processed on the basis of the Labor Code, the Civil Code, as well as social security and tax regulations.
In connection with the activities of PZ Cormay S.A., PZ Cormay S.A. collects personal data also in other cases, eg by exchanging business cards, during business meetings, at industry events for purposes related to initiating and maintaining business contacts. The legal basis for processing is in this case the legitimate interest of PZ Cormay S.A. [Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO] consisting in the creation of a network of contacts in connection with the business.
Personal data collected in such cases are processed only for the purpose for which they were collected, and PZ Cormay S.A. provides them with adequate protection.
In order to ensure the integrity and confidentiality, PZ Cormay S.A. implemented procedures allowing access to personal data only to authorized persons and only to the extent that is necessary due to the exercise tasks. PZ Cormay S.A. applies appropriate organizational and technical solutions to ensure that all operations on personal data are registered and made only by authorized persons.
PZ Cormay S.A., in addition, takes all necessary actions to ensure that its subcontractors and other entities cooperating with it guarantee that appropriate security measures will be applied whenever they process personal data at the request of PZ Cormay S.A.
PZ Cormay S.A. conducts a risk analysis on an on-going basis and monitors the adequacy of data security measures applied to the identified threats. If necessary, PZ Cormay S.A. implements additional measures to increase data security.